Welcome to Pegasus NLP!
We run very practical NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner courses in refreshing and inspiring locations in the south of England.
The Pegasus NLP team has been running NLP-based courses for 29 years which means that you experience in-depth training that is based on years of real life practical use of NLP in the real world of business, management and leadership, coaching, training, therapy, and team development.
What you will find on the Pegasus NLP Sites
Check this page for details of our Newsletter, NLP Blog, Twitter feed, and Facebook page and for dates for forthcoming courses and workshops.
Information about our NLP Certification courses in Dorset and Hampshire. These are in-depth personal and professional development courses which, uniquely and since 1999, have incorporated the great High Ropes and Low Ropes courses to provide a valuable extra dimension to self exploration and development..
We run very practical, hands-on, management and leadership workshops in how you can use NLP insights and techniques to progress your career - whether you run your own business, or are a manager and leader, salesperson, or presenter, or are starting out on one of these careers.
What is it? Our NLP FAQ, how to learn NLP, and what does that strange name mean?
We have a NLP Newsletter Archive - for links to dozens of free newsletters articles published since January 2000.
The in-depth NLP training course
On our 5-day NLP Core Skills course you learn NLP thoroughly and interactively. You're not attending a light-weight NLP introductory course, either, because this is also the first part of our full-length, full-syllabus Practitioner Certification Training. So you're learning in-depth NLP right from the start.
To ensure you have a thorough immersion you will be spending 5 consecutive days (Saturday to Wednesday) away from it all, and with a small team of similarly motivated people, in the New Forest in Hampshire.
You can even opt to stay on-site in the comfortable Norwegian-style lodge (below) where the course is held. Click here for details of this and all of our NLP courses.
How you benefit from the Pegasus NLP difference
(1) Small groups: On a Pegasus NLP course you are part of a small, informal learning team - rather than an audience of 50-500.
(2) Experience: On our courses you benefit from in-depth experience. We have been running NLP-based courses for over 27 years and NLP Certification Training Programmes for over 17 years.
(3) Practical: We want you to be able to use your NLP techniques from the day after your course. That's why we continually seek to make our approach to NLP fresher, more down-to-earth. more jargon-free, and more-hands-on.
(4) Interactive: On our NLP courses your learn interactively and you learn by doing and discussing. Instead of being talked at in an audience of 100's you learn as part of a small team, which can be made up of managers, coaches, team leaders, teachers, IT specialists, people aiming to develop themselves, and self employed business people. (See 'NLP applications' below.)
(5) Recommended: With so many different NLP organisations to choose from you may like to check: What people have said about Pegasus NLP courses.
Plus... since we believe that NLP is best learned in a multi-sensory manner, rather than by passively listening to entertaining speakers, you will find our courses are practical and hands-on.
Plus... we include outdoor activities including the Ropes Course on all of our courses to help you 'wire-in' your new NLP skills.
Plus... our courses are guaranteed. On our NLP Core Skills programme you have two days to make up your mind. If you are not convinced the course will benefit you let us know by the end of the second day and we will refund your course fee promptly, in full, and without question.
Click here for details of all our NLP Practitioner courses
Which NLP course? The 7 Questions
More NLP information on this site